Paph. concolor

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

papheteer

Reaction score
I love this little plant. Second bloom for me. I know that concolor is a very variable species so I'm not gonna say that this doesn't look like pure concolor to me, but it's different from all the others I have seen. It's from orchid inn.

Nice flower. The dorsal pattern is throwing me off a bit. Maybe Sam can add some info to help explain.

Very nice and well bloomed. I'm no expert; but, I wouldn't have guessed that this was not pure concolor. As you mentioned, concolor is very variable. It will be interesting to know what Sam says.

Yes I highly doubt it is pure concolor. Your comments confirm this. I guess I'll just have to put a note on the tag. But based on the flower and the fact that it grows well for me, I will keep it. I will send Sam an email as well..

Agreed, I also like the spotting on this clone!

Thanks. For some odd reason brachys do really well for me. They clump and bloom very often. Parvis clump too but they take way longer to bloom and when they do the blooms don't open very well. I guess it's the warmer temp in the condo.

Thanks. For some odd reason brachys do really well for me. They clump and bloom very often. Parvis clump too but they take way longer to bloom and when they do the blooms don't open very well. I guess it's the warmer temp in the condo.

What are your night and day temps? :)

Latest posts

Back