Channa Bleheri or sp.Assam?

tokyogasmask

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2009
Japan
Here is a picture of one of my CHANNA BLEHERI:

It is not difficult to see the difference between Bleheri and Assam.
And to those still insisting the OPs picture is an Bleheri even after Pascal and even Mr Bleher himself as told you otherwise, you are fools that either can't read, or are just ignorant.

chronick

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2009
Canada
tokyogasmask;4697991; said:
Here is a picture of one of my CHANNA BLEHERI:

It is not difficult to see the difference between Bleheri and Assam.
And to those still insisting the OPs picture is an Bleheri even after Pascal and even Mr Bleher himself as told you otherwise, you are fools that either can't read, or are just ignorant.
agreed, for those who don't know, pascal is one of the most knowledgeable snakehead fanatics out there. He is very well know on the snakehead.uk forum and to argue against him would only show how much of an idiot you are...

putra

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
glad if those snakehead fanatics out there can write an e-book about snakehead and other predatory fish..
coz it's not easy for me (especially) to find buy snakehead's book..
i think there is none here..
it is good if they write an e-book and upload them for download at any time..
a simple e-book is enough, with several pictures..

:):):)

chronick

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2009
Canada
putra;4698482; said:
glad if those snakehead fanatics out there can write an e-book about snakehead and other predatory fish..
coz it's not easy for me (especially) to find buy snakehead's book..
i think there is none here..
it is good if they write an e-book and upload them for download at any time..
a simple e-book is enough, with several pictures..

:):):)
there is a snakehead guide but to really write a book would take an immense amount of time, there are just so many different species of snakeheads and things to know im not sure it can really be done. Also, new species of snakeheads are still being discovered so its an ongoing process. If anyone were to write a book though, pascal would definitely be one of the authors

Brucki

Gambusia
MFK Member
HI,

there is a very good and stuffed witrh lots information thread from Pascal here on Board.

And by the way, Pascal wrote a channa bokk, together with Nora Brede. But ist only available in german ;-p

XS1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2010
france
fortunately, many German speaks English and even French, as automatic translator if you do not know the language is very difficult, an English version of this book would rage in the world of breeders channa, you must convince the editor ..

;)

eric

putra

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
chronick;4698526; said:
there is a snakehead guide but to really write a book would take an immense amount of time, there are just so many different species of snakeheads and things to know im not sure it can really be done. Also, new species of snakeheads are still being discovered so its an ongoing process. If anyone were to write a book though, pascal would definitely be one of the authors
Brucki;4699290; said:
HI,

there is a very good and stuffed witrh lots information thread from Pascal here on Board.

And by the way, Pascal wrote a channa bokk, together with Nora Brede. But ist only available in german ;-p
yup..that right..it needs a lot of time and effort to write a book..
btw sticky threads about snakehead should be update regularly as i'm very fanatic to discover new things about them..:D:D:D

between channa bleheri, sp. assam (what is SP?) and marulioides, which one is the easy species to take care of?

Heiko Bleher

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2007
Italy
Hi guys,

just a fast note, and also to PUTRA and to TOKYOGASMASK:

Putra: I will never place an entire book online, I still believe in books and I think there are many people out there which still prefere books, as there is (normaly) much more correct information than on-line.

I am just finishing my volume 2 of Bleher's Discus, with over 700 pages and 5000 photos, to place this on line - no way. Also one of my projects is also to do a snakehed book, but first there are 3-4 others in the making. But as I said, not on-line to much wrong informations in the internet, simply because everyone can place anything and give it a name, see this thread alone. I agree totally with BALOO here.

And I must ad: it is really something unbelievable, that there are guys on this thread which do not even believe the collector/discoverer of C. bleheri, me. What is this called in English, I think ignorance...

Tokyogasmask (what a name), you have avery nice specimen there of C. bleheri, congratulations. Why did you not come to my seminars in ASeptember in Nagoya and Tokyo? I talked also about snakehads and new discoveries of new dwarf ones I found last and this year...., have a look (abstract) of what you missed:
http://www.aquapress-bleher.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=461&Itemid=42

Keep up the good word Pascal, Baloo, Tokyogasmask and others,

always
Heiko Bleher
www.aquapress-bleher.com

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store